Get to Know Your Drug: Clonazepam
According to research, there were 29.2 million clonazepam prescriptions in 2017. Klonopin 10 mg is a sedative medication from the benzodiazepine family and used to treat anxiety, seizures, panic disorder, and insomnia. The working of this is the same as other benzos medication like Xanax, Valium. They work on the central nervous system as a depressant and calms the feeling of panic, fear, or anxiousness. These enhance the GABA receptors, slow the signals passing in the brain, and relax the body’s tension.
Key facts Know Your Drug Clonazepam
- Klonopin 10 mg working is to enhance the levels of a sedative chemical in the brain. It gives off a calming effect and reduces anxiety, stopping the seizures and fits or lowering the muscle tenses.
- The common side effect of Clonazepam is feeling sleepy throughout the daytime.
- The dependence rate is not that high, and you may not get addicted to it if you consume it for a shorter time.
- It would be better for you to avoid drinking alcohol while consuming Clonazepam.
- Klonopin 0.5 mg is round in shape, has orange-color marked with K.
- Also, Klonopin 1mg is round with a blue colour tablet marked with K.
- Clonazepam 2 mg has a round shape with white colour and a mark of K.
Is Clonazepam strong?
Clonazepam is not as strong as other benzos as. It is, however, a potent drug and is under the schedule IV controlled substance. However, Klonopin 10 mg is more potent than Xanax as it produces a stronger feeling of euphoria.
What is Clonazepam given for?
Clonazepam is for treating medical conditions such as panic disorder and seizures. However, medical experts can combine this drug with other medications to treat other health disorders. However, it would be best to use it for off-label uses only when the doctor prescribes it consumption. If you have it for non-directed purposes without a doctor’s approval, you will be held accountable for future consequences.
Is Clonazepam good for anxiety?
Clonazepam stands as the anti-anxiety medication in the benzodiazepine drug class. The alike drug class, where the valium, Ativan and Xanax activates. Clonazepam functions by enhancing the effects of GABA chemical in the brain as produced by the other benzos. However, Clonazepam is usable for different goals, too, such as seizures and panic disorder. Therefore, start its consumption only when the doctor prescribes it with legal Rx. If you take this medication without the doctor’s approval, you may fall under the clonazepam side effects. Hence, we adhere to guidelines and precautions and seek professional if you find complications during the treatment.
Is Clonazepam a sleeping pill?
The doctor prescribes Clonazepam to manage panic disorder (with or without agoraphobia), anxiety and seizure disorder. However, the doctor may sometimes direct this medication as an off-label use to treat alcohol withdrawal and difficulty sleeping. Furthermore, never use such medicines without the approval of the doctor for any goal. Doing such practices can cause life-endangering side effects.
Is Clonazepam available online?
Clonazepam online should only be purchased when a doctor prescribes it to you. In case if you without approval so may meet the side effects as mentioned earlier. Therefore, if you are required so, you can buy Clonazepam online from online pharmacies, but keep the mentioned points in mind as these days’ scam rate is high-
- Read the terms and conditions of the online pharmacy to ensure the reliability of the site.
- Never reach and disclose confidential data via internal and external links appearing on the site.