Buy Soma Online
Showing all 3 results
Soma is a short-term medicinal treatment for muscle spasms or discomfort. It provides relaxation, physical therapy, and others; however, it works by relaxing the muscles.
It is a prescription medicine due to the cases of abuse or addiction. So, take this medicine with expert’s advice only. Soma pill is available in different strengths such as 250 mg, 350 mg, or 500 mg. The doctor suggests the strength of the tablet according to the health condition of a patient.
This drug is sometimes habit-forming, so you have to ask the doctor first before starting it. He will also tell you that your condition is suitable for it or not. However, he will also tell you if the situation can be treated from other medicines.
Here is some dosage information for the information purpose only:
The dose depends upon the health or pain condition of a patient. The initial treatment can be 250 or 350 mg three times a day or at bedtime.
However, you can take it with or without food as you prefer best for you.
It is a short-term medication, so use it only for 2 to 3 weeks.
Meanwhile, in the treatment, if you get any unwanted effects, seek emergency medical help soon, or you can also call 911.
Follow all the instructions from your doctor or read the provided leaflet for more information.
Take precautions to avoid unwanted side effects or addiction.
- Do not use Soma if you are allergic to it or meprobamate.
- Try to avoid Soma if you have skin or nervous system related issues. Tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, or seizures.
- However, Soma is not approved for children below 16 years.
- Do not take the high dose to get faster relief; this may worsen your condition.
- Do not double the dose if you forget it. Please take it as soon as you remember. Besides, do not take the missed dose with another dose; this may become an overdose. If it is the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Yet, it is not known that Soma can harm an unborn baby or not, so tell your doctor if you are pregnant.
Follow all the instructions or precautions provided by the doctor. If you get any side effects due to mishappen, consult your doctor. However, you can also report your symptoms to the FDA.
Side effects can happen if Soma is on overdose. Avoid Soma if you have allergic reactions or other interactions. Here is the list of some of the side effects that can occur are:
- Fast heart rate
- Excess of Sweating
- Muscle stiffness/Twitching
These are some of the common and rare side effects that can happen during the treatment or on abuse. However, side effects can be avoided by the patient if he takes precautions. If, in some cases, you suffer from any side effect, consult the doctor soon. Do not suddenly stop the medication because this can also lead to withdrawals.