Adderall XR 20mg
Adderall XR 20mg comes in an orange color capsule form. And, each Adderall XR 20mg contains a combination of amphetamine salts in 20mg quantity.
What does Adderall XR do?
Adderall medicine is highly prevalent in a pharmaceutical treatment for ADHD and Narcolepsy. And, it helps to enhance attention and suppress impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients.
What are the ingredients of Adderall XR?
The main active ingredients of Adderall XR are:
- Dextroamphetamine saccharate,
- Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate,
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- and, Amphetamine sulfate
And secondary ingredients are:
- gelatin capsules,
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
- methacrylic acid copolymer,
- paddy beige,
- sugar spheres,
- talc and triethyl citrate.
When to avoid Adderall XR?
- Do not take Adderall if you have any heart problems or heart-related disease
- In case of fluctuating blood pressure, avoid taking Adderall XR
- And, doctors don’t recommend Adderall if the patient has glaucoma and hyperthyroidism
- Also, people with mental illness like anxiety, agitation, stress should avoid Adderall XR.
What are the possible side effects of ADDERALL XR 20mg?
Adderall has a wide range of side-effects, including mild to severe. While common side-effects are stomach ache, nervousness, mood swings, dry mouth, dizziness. But these symptoms can become serious if they persist for more than a couple of days. Besides that, there are some terrible effects like stunting or slow growth in children, blurry vision, high blood pressure, and heart disease. Hence, these symptoms may need immediate medical treatment.
Therefore, it is important to ask your doctor to make a suitable medication treatment. Because ADHD is easy to treat and cure. but, if you go beyond the prescription then you may see health risks.